Sunday, September 04, 2011

lost in city lights.








between the burried and me t-shirt: d-tox 25$, rust high-waisted pants: american apparel, 85$

So my friend and I went to Montreal to do some back to school clothing shopping. I got a few items which I can't wait to wear. We ate in the China town in a small bakerie, all the pasteries are like 1$ and they are so freaking delicious! We walked all day around town and now my legs hurt so bad! But oh well, it was worth it! I also thought I would insert some snaps of the outfit I wore on my first day back to school. I have to say, I was so bumped that the summer passed so quickly but I was kind of glad to see all my friends again. This year I took the resolution of doing all my homework and study really hard to have good grades. I hope I can keep it. Hope you had a great day :)

emilie, 
xx

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit, your cat is so cute :P $1 pastry sounds yum! xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx