Thursday, August 25, 2011

and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign.

best french fries eveeeeeer.
she dared me to put it, voilà béatrice <3















Passing time with her is always so much fun! We can talk for hours and I love her. Isn't she so pretty? :)  Anyways, we ate some really good fries with lots of mayo but the night was so cold! Afterwards, we took some pictures, as you can see. Not the best but it will do. It was kind of scarry though, especially on the second to last picture, when i'm sitting next to the container, I swear I heard something bang inside. SO CREAPY. Maybe i watch to much scarry movies... Besides that, had a great night :)

love, 

emilie, xx.

2 comments:

  1. the place looks scary and dark! I watch too much horror too probably haha
    nice photo's though x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx