Wednesday, September 14, 2011

when i cuss and break out everything i just upon your face thinking where's the love.

lace ballet flats, ardene, 10$
''suede'' nude pumps, ardene, 10$
revlon matte lipstick in really red, 3$ (in sale)
revlon super lustrous lipstick in siren, 3$ (in sale)
green cardigan, thrifted, 2$
oversized jumper, thrifted, 2$
Outfit of the day
shirt: h&m, black high-waisted skinnies: american outfitters



001. So, has I said in my last post, I went shopping this week and here's the things that I got. There's nothing much to say.

002. I havn't been posting a lot this week because of school and I also started my dance classes. I do 6h of dance each week, when you add the homework, the time I spend at school, when i'm sleeping and seeing my friends, there's not a lot of space for blogging, but I'll work it out. I'm thinking of doing planified posts, so if one night I have no homework I'll make several posts and schedule them. 

hope you had a great day, and please leave a comment :)

emilie,
xx

10 comments:

  1. the second revlon lippie looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came across your blog and thought it was quite interesting! your a great blogger!:) i noticed you had a picture of a book called 'chosen' from the house of night novels, i love them books! i'm on like the 7th one!xx

    cara at buddingbeauties.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orang-er coloured lipstick! :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour from the revlon super lustrous lipstick siren
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lipsticks <3

    www.saymejustine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna buy a red lipstick as well.Also the orange one is fantastic :)
    Have a look at my blog and if you like it then why dont we follow each other :)
    Have a nice day ♥
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx