Monday, September 05, 2011

post a picture of... your closet. + my day.










outfit: floral shirt; forever 21. 25$,  rust hight-waisted jeans; american apparel, 85$, floral oxfords; forever 21,  27$,  purse; thrifted.
I found an interesting 30 days fashion challenge here and I decided to do it myself. So day one is a picture of your closet. I can't complain, I have a pretty big closet and it's really well organized i think! 

Here are some shots I took with my friend. We didn't know where to take them so we decided to go around town. Finally we found this entrepot or whatever behind a fense. There was enough space to pass under the security lock. It was illegal but totaly worth it!! We were so scared to get caught, everytime a car passed we would hide.

emilie, 
xx

2 comments:

  1. cool pictures :-)

    In answer to your question, i don't think you can buy Sleek products in Canada, but you can order from their website. Would definatley recommend the blushes, lipsticks & eye shadow products xx

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx