Saturday, September 10, 2011

my week in pictures 0.1

best cereals on earth!!!








001. First of all, i didn't do much this week except to go to school, do homework and study. Yes, it's our first week back to school and we're already having some exams. I'm already sick of school, this year's gonna be so long!

002. Went to eat in a restaurant called Thaï express! It was so freaking delicious!!! I ordered  the General Thaï and my friend ordered the Shrimp pad thaï and we split. It was so good, plus there was this super hot guy 

003. I've been getting back to drawing recently and i'd forgot how much i liked it! I'm not that great but i will practice to get better (hopefully!). You can see the drawing i've been working on this week at the top. I've also been  reading a lot. I've finished the third book of the House of Night, and i'm absolutely obsessed with this series! I totally recommend it!

004. Didn't post a lot this week because I had a big cold :(  but now i'm feeling better yaaay! Did a little of shopping also, I'll post some pictures of the things I bought later on this week. 

Hope you had a great week, 
emilie, 
xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow I just discovered your blog and already love it! You have great style and are really inspiring to me. Definitely a new fan and a follower <3
    Pop up by my page if you get a chance
    xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the food looks amazing! haha <3


    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks yummy! I share the same sentiments with you regarding the it's-only-the-first-week-so-how-come-it-feels-like-I've-gone-to-school-for-a-year Haha! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so yummi!
    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my first giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that food is making hungry it looks so yummy :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous- love your cardigan! Hope you visit back :)
    Izzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm takeaway & your drawing is lovely! Great blog. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that food looks lush! thanks for visiting my blog

    :) 500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx