Wednesday, August 03, 2011

baptized in the river, i've seen a vision of my life and i wanna be delivered.

spent the day on these rocks with my friend, been splashed a couple times by the waves of the boats haha.
awkward pose haha.



the superbe view we had :)
these strange face i make while eating a mcflurry...

It was such a lovely day, and it wasn't to hot like it's been for a week now. So my friend and I decided to go near the river. The view is lovely. There was alot of cute boys on boats, which was a plus to the day ;). After we went to Thaï Express and I ordered the General Thaï which they said would be very spicy but it didn't burn at all. But I have to admit, it was really good, even the sticky rice which i don't really love normally. Afterwards my friend and I decided to go to Mcdo and order a smarties mcflurry. It's so freacking delicious. Hope you had a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx