Monday, August 15, 2011

montreal.







black cardigan, h&m, 29.95$
black&white camis, h&m, 6.95$ each.
floral oxfords, forever21, 27.80$
pink&white sunglasses, forever21, 6.80$
blue wallet, forever21, 11.80$
black high-waisted skinnys, american apparel, 85$

Today i went shopping in Montreal with my parents. Had a lot of fun but I didn't find the shirt i wanted. I went to Zara to see if there was anything good in the sale. There was not a lot of stuff and to be honnest I've been disapointed. Afterwards, my parents decided to buy a new camera and they gave me their old one which is so much better than my old one! It's the Panasonic DMC-TZ3 10x. It's absolutely amazing! We ate the best pizza ever! It's insanely good. And we finaly went to see the last Harry Potter. I'm kind of sad that it was the last one, but it was sooo good! :)


5 comments:

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx