Sunday, July 10, 2011

market downtown.


this is the whole outfit.


revolution - the beatles


Today was a very pretty day so my mother and I decided to go to the little food market in our town. It was kind of small but we found some really good things. After we went to a little  restaurant, it was so good! I wish I would have brought my camera with me to take some pictures of the incredible view we had of the river and the mountain. It was so pretty! 

what i wore
beatles t-shirt - urban outfitters, 9$
tribal high-waisted shorts - h&m, 14$
sparkly blue shoes - forever 21, 10$
fedora hat - forever 21, 17$
sunglasses - h&m, 12$
black purse - thrift store, 6$

hope you had a great day (:


1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are so cool!! I love the print! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and write a comment or follow my blog :) thank you xx